Friday, July 08, 2011

Little arsewipes

I'm trying really, really hard to curb my language, but the Sprogs were little arseholes today.  The Lad was overtired and wanted to be packed everywhere.  Farmer was being destructive and hitting.  Sunshine was 'starving', but only picked at what I fed her.  And Munchkin was 'bored'.  Rainy summers suck.

In any event, because everyone (myself included), was so miserable, it was a 'low sugar' day... I don't know if there was a sugar issue that made everything suck, but in any event, it was something I cut out today... all healthy eats, no exceptions.

It does not help that I've got some sort of funky sludge building up in my chest.  I hate being sick.  I'm so looking forward to the last Sprog being in bed for the night.  I need 'me' time.

1 comment:

  1. I hate those days! I hope you got some rest and are feeling better!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...