Saturday, August 06, 2011

Good Morning, World!

I'm up, and I feel good.

So maybe I've actually been up for about 90 minutes, and ok, I haven't gotten dressed yet... but I think today is going to be a fantastic day.

DH fixed the toilet... I think.  So maybe the ceiling got sprayed with water (clean from the tank, not the bowl), but it does not appear to have plugged up since.  I'm good with that.

The sun is shining - another plus.  And in about 45 minutes, I'll start making the family breakfast (so far, only Lad and Munchkin are up, and I've plied both with fresh fruit).

Bonus: I'm not dying for coffee... yet.  I'll put a pot on in a bit.

Today... I'm going to try to clean the house.  I have clean laundry I need to fold and put away, before it takes over my bedroom.  Dishes from last night that still need to be done (I'm not a big fan, and we don't have a dishwasher... can't wait for the Sprogs to be older).  Vacuuming, but that's DH's department.

Other than that... I think we can relax and enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...