|photo by niningmilo|
|Image: Louisa Stokes / FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
The sun is shining. The crows are cawing. And though it hasn't gotten overly hot outside yet, I suspect I should water my tomatoes and squash... they aren't ready yet, but when they are, they will be delicious. That is, if I can stop them from being destroyed by pests (5).
On the very bright side, the toilet is working again! Yay DH. you are my hero!
1) I'm so proud of myself for controlling my cursing!
2) We ate a fantastic homegrown chicken last night, and the leftovers will feed the family again tonight.
3) Being 6 months pregnant only 16 months after giving birth really stinks at times.
4) Like I'm going to turn down that kind of fun!
5) Aphids are my current mortal enemy. I could really do without them.