Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ugh...

Been up since 5:30am... the Lad awaken...

...not functioning on all cylenders yet, need coffee.  But... must... find... energy...

I was going to make a nice family breakfast this morning; you know, eggs, fried potatoes, coffee, fresh fruit.

But now... it just feels too early.  Oh, what to do?

I would love to climb back into bed with DH, but it's my day to rise early (his was yesterday).

So... here... I... am...

In brighter news, I threw together a new blog for a friend of mine, who's regular blog is private due to 'ex-wife' issues.  She got a bit tired of missing out on the linkys and memes, so we quickly colaborated, and voila!  3rd Times The Charm!



3rd Time's The Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...