Friday, July 08, 2011

FML

Of course, the doorbell had to ring before 7am this morning.  The reason was legit, but still woke up the Lad, which meant DH and I were up.

Granted, I love the fact that I can roll over in bed and say "Doorbell, go answer it"... because really, I'm just a girl, and why would I answer it?  Not really a safe thing to do at unconventional hours.

Anyway, the Lad was up, and DH volunteered to take first shift with him, since there was no way he's was going back to sleep.  So I got to crawl back into bed and attempt to go back to sleep.  It didn't really work, but I got to be lazy in bed until 9am.  And when we switched, half the Sprogs were fed, and coffee was waiting for me.  I really can't complain about that.

Anyway, I'm still tired, but at least I'm up.  And the Munchkin has been puke-free for 2 days, so I'm not going to complain about that either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...