Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ok, is it for real?

Oh glorious day... the earliest Sprog woke up at 8:15am, which was so nice. I didn't have to start prepping breakfast until almost 9am (because in all honesty, if the Lad wakes up first, I just throw toys into his crib to buy me an extra 15 minutes).

Let me make it clear - I am not complaining... the night before, DH got up three times during the night to settle the Lad... and I slept through 2 of them.  Yay me!

Currently, the Lad is sleeping, and the other Sprogs are doing crafts in the kitchen.  Once the Lad is up, we're headed outside... burn off all that extra energy!  I made no guarantees on the water park, but we will probably at least go to the playground.  That'll get them good and tired and hungry before dinner.

I love nice summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...