Saturday, July 30, 2011

I LOVE Saturdays!

Why, do you ask?

Because it's the day DH gets up with the Sprogs and I get to sleep in!

This morning was awesome - the Lad awoke at 7am, and I got out of bed to get him a bottle.  Easy peasy, takes only a few minutes, then I can fall back into a blissful sleep.

When he had finished, and had tired of playing in his crib, he started to yell (this is normal, his vocabulary ranges from "mumumum" to "bababababa"), and at that point, I moaned about being exhausted (so sore in the pelvis, it makes it hard to sleep), so DH got him up, fed him and the other Sprogs, and I got to sleep until 10:30.

That, in a word, is bliss.

I don't take DH for granted, he is awesome, and tomorrow I may even try to return the favour.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I haven't slept in that late in YEARS. Like 10. At least. You're lucky!

    New follower from the blog hop... come check out my journey into motherhood at http://www.Tmuffin.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Hi! Just stopping by. Following you from Super Stalker Sunday Blog Hop. Would love a visit and a follow back on my blog: http://blog.writerslairbooks.com.  Thanks! By the way, we are GIVING AWAY an IPAD 2 and would love for you to enter if you haven’t already!  Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from Sunday's Blog Hop and am a new follower of your blog thru GFC and Twitter. I did not see Facebook so if I missed it, just let me know. I would love a follow back on the other two when you get a chance. Thanks so much and have a wonderful week!

    Mary@http://www.mmbearcupoftea.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...