Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sundays are good too!

Ok, so I'm the one who's up early this morning, but that's ok.  I slept pretty good last night, so since DH didn't, the least I could do was return the favour for yesterday's awesome sleep-in.

Oh yes, I know I'm spoiled.  But the way I look at it, if we take turns, we get the breaks we need, and neither of us resents the other.  Granted, DH was tired to the point of tears this morning (he did not sleep well), but bless his heart, he still wanted me to stay in bed at 7am when the Lad began his high-pitched squealing.

He actually felt bad that I had to get up.  Sure, I was tired; mornings are not my strong suite.  But at the same time, I felt ok, and I know that getting up first will give me a little 'me' time until the other Sprogs rise, with just the Lad to keep busy.

I don't know how long I'll let him sleep - it depends on the noise level here.  And the weather; if it turns out nice today, I want to take the Sprogs to the park, and Munchkin needs to see if she can ride her new bike.

And, if it rains again today, maybe we'll take the entire crew to the indoor pool.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up to the Super Stalker Sunday! Hope you had fun stalking around and I hope you had a great weekend! See you again next weekend,
    Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...